Something extremely simple this week for low to mid-level characters. I've been working a lot on my hobbit-lass lately, and thought I'd share her current appearance. It incorporates earthy-toned dyes, and aside from the boots (obviously hobbits don't typically wear shoes), it's a pretty lore-friendly outfit which should please some people. Such an outfit really helps with immersion and role-play.
Have a great week, everyone, and enjoy the outfit!!
- Shoulders: Ceremonial Pauldrons of the Wandering Bard, dyed Rivendell Green (Hobbit Preasent, Moria Gear)
- Chest: Thick Elk-Hide Waistcoat, dyed Sienna (Forochel quest reward)
- Hands: Leather Gauntlets of the Leaping Stag, dyed Black (Dunland quest reward)
- Leggings: Strong Eastmnet Skirmish Leggings, dyed Sienna (Tier 8 Crafted)
- Feet: Ceremonial Boots of the Predator, default dye (Lalia's Market)